Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas 2020

 Christmas was lovely. You wrote notes for everyone and put them under the tree before December even started. Here is a sample of your notes:

Alyssa gave you this note:



This is a picture of the Nativity that you drew:


This is a note you wrote to Santa last year. I am not sure exactly what it is or what you said - I think maybe it was a train track because you got Duplo trains. But I just want to remember it. You love Santa and you want to thank him!




This is a sticker picture you made. I never get tired of seeing your name written on things. You are so proud of your ability to write it!


Here is a card that Claire sent to you:



This year you made an ornament for the Garbage man. You like to run out and say hello to the garbage man when he comes twice a week. You are very enthusiastic!



No comments:

Post a Comment